- Dr. Amer Hussain, B.Sc. (Hons), M.Sc., D.D.S., F.R.C.D. (c)
- Dr. Paul Puszczak, B.Sc. (Hons), M.Sc., D.D.S., F.R.C.D. (c)
- Dr. Mo AlSaleh DDS, FRCD(c), ABO-Diplomate, MSc TMD/Orofacil Pain, PhD orthodontics
OUR DENTAL ASSISTANTS
Our dental assistants act as a liaison for patients (and sometimes their parents!) receiving orthodontic treatment in any of our five Edmonton, Leduc, or Sherwood Park practices to call with any questions or concerns. Parents know that they have an advocate for their child who has professional education and experience, and patients see our office as a safe place where they can look forward to seeing a our team. Our dental assistants perform a number of duties at Pure Orthodontics, including:
- Preparation of dental equipment and materials
- Assisting in management of dental examination
- Assisting in diagnoses and treatment planning
- Managing patient dental records
- And more!
OUR SCHEDULING COORDINATORS
The first point of contact for patients and their families visiting orthodontists are the Scheduling Coordinators. Their responsibility is to handle our telephone system, greet patients, parents and other visitors and schedule appointments. A Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for the smooth running of our daily schedule and they are dedicated to ensuring that your appointment time is respected.
We understand the value of time to our patients and their families and our scheduling experts will do everything possible to ensure your needs are met. They are also committed to helping you feel welcome and comfortable when you visit our clinics.
Are you ready to speak with an Orthodontist in West Edmonton, South Edmonton, North Edmonton, Leduc, or Sherwood Park?